Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We walk with a thing called "Faith" and not with sight

I was visited by an elderly wise man, who is one of the top veterans. My Grandmaster came to share a greeting while seeing how I am. The visit prompted me to sit in my chambers with him in private and I later cancelled (as well as refused to see anyone else) or neither do I want to be disturbed for hours.

After he left, he made a call to his trusted and most favorite student, my Senior Mentor which later called me to relay his message to me. Senior Mentor told me that Grandmaster wanted to give me a string of words which will help me.

We walk with a thing called "Faith" and not with sight


It gave me some thought with deep puzzled feeling. I finally understood the meaning without any help from any of the Elderly.

From here, I knew I had to say sorry to 'You' for the consequences and I understand now about our conversation. I also accept the consequences. Now, it is for time to show the path and lead the way of what is to happen next. I understand it is not intentional and neither was mine.

Now, it is time for us to let nature take its course. A phoenix reborned.

No comments:

Post a Comment