Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'd like time to stand still at the moment we knew each other before.

At this moment in time, I felt the need to pen down some feelings and remember it. It's important as well. Having so much in my mind and yet, there's no place to keep, thus I had it packed for storage. Which is here. Mardiana is talking to me now and she feels that I'm not doing enough or doing anything at all to make the situation of the silence go away. Maybe she could be right. But other words of advise from sisters like Michelle and SC all differs.

I know how you feel and I also know what you would like. For now, I've respected the silence and privacy. But I am also sadden that it had to come to this stage. We have a friendship but why did it had to change because of others making it uncomfortable?

I don't ask for much, I just like the good times that we spend talking, hanging out and I just like the friendship. Please don't let other things spoil it. Whatever happens in the future, is for the future to decide our paths. Mardiana says if you're as good as Carine, then its not worth losing such a friend.

You claim that your friends will read about me via your account and I don't know what they will influence you but it's just disappointing that a good bond is ruined. We had the best times of our lives.

I'd like time to stand still at the moment we knew each other before.

No comments:

Post a Comment