Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Today was a day I chose to be away from all the buzzing and noise. So, I read a good book, wrote a good column, also managed to ring a tune or so with a help of 2 nice tones that I heard by the pool side. I went back to the very place the dolphins made a chapter.

It was a walk back down on memory lane. I had a close thought of what was special to me. As I lay down on the seats of the beach and look up to the sky. I finally found a hymn that made me put a smile on my face for today and started to give a tear which softly rolled down my cheeks.

A kid was playing his sand castle and his sister and him ran up to me. They handed me their spade and smiled at me as the little sister asked why there was a drop on me. That moment, the crystalized drop had sparkled and I replied, because the winds have carried my heart to a very far, far away place. Where the love that I had is now in mid sea that she sees out there.

Then, came another couple along the same stretch that I walked months ago. I look at them once again, like I looked at the same moment in time. It felt like it was just yesterday. It felt like... deja' vu. The two then stood there as the same horizon kept it's source of love away. It was the very same clockwork routine... the sun set with the glow by their background.

At that very moment, I learnt a new phrase from the book I read.



‎"Life is not measured by how many breaths you take; but by how many moments your breaths are taken away"














"I just need to spend one moment with You
Somehow it’s a brand new world I’m passing through
You lift me higher, You let me see
Over the walls that surrounded me
Don’t need to prove myself, just need to show and tell
It’s You in me"

No comments:

Post a Comment