Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Catherine Wong Kai Ling & Shelley Leong

Catherine is a rather old friend of mine. Should say we knew each other for almost 10 years by now. From Sibu to Australia and then KL to Citibank and then back to Sibu. What a circle. Haven't have much time to see her or talk to her but since I remembered that it's her birthday, so... HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Grown up already eh? From Secondary 3 till now... I've seen you grown. Wonder how, Peggy and Alex and all those others... Hmm...

Anyway, next on the list is Shelley. The singing sensation and dazzling 'All Dat Jazz' girl... Her debut album 'Storyteller' was so great, it really had me playing it a couple of times in the past.

Shelley & I back in the days (if not mistaken was 2005)

Oh well, those were the days... I remembered seeing Shelley for the first time in Le Bernadine... A fine lovely french restaurant and I was in a cast. Oh yeah, right after the Tsunami disaster that hit us very badly... Ah, sad... but then I was happy as well after the fact that I got loads of memories and good times with Az Samad & Shelley.

Oh, Az and Shelley even bought me a lovely travelling dialogue/diary. I still kept it till today and had them to thank and remember for...

Moving on... I saw just replying some comments on Adibah Noor's blog. She had a dilemma. I understand her situation too... Fans who goes CLICK, CLICK, FLASH, FLASH giving her a hard time trying to be a plain Jane. That's right... us Celebrities are humans too... She needs to drive and eat like any other human on the road and have a life too...

She wrote about her driving and how some people would honk and her and scare her out of her wits and expects her to wave back. She's a versatile driver... so, be gentle with her. Some of the conditions are right too... your windows are too tinted that she don't know who is behind the wheel and practically inside...

Fans, please also understand... as per what Kak Adibah said is right... she needs to eat too.. just when she's about to put the spoon into the mouth, please let her have her decent meal and not intrude her for a photo op. She don't mind, if it's after her meal and coffee etc... but hey, come on... she needs privacy too...

We've been fanatic before and we also know how it's like when our favorite artistes are in town and runs away after a mob flocks them... This is why I respect all of my Idols and those celebs that I worked with or know them. They need the space. DO it when we've time or space and the right gap is when we don't mind.

Last but not least... I'm very much in a dilemma on how I can fix some of my problems... It's gonna be hard to work on the friendship but it's something I must do and put full effort in it. Oh, and thanks Karen... for "everything".

No comments:

Post a Comment