Monday, September 21, 2009

Selamat Hari Raya to all the Muslims & Happy Holidays

Dear Friends, Clients, Contractors, Suppliers, Vendors, Associates & ANYONE that I've left out,


It's a good time of the year that we have to learn from them about their practice in fasting, patience, being pure, self-discipline and all that. The payoff is just great. They're enjoying a good time of visiting, sharing their love and care, good food (not to mention those lovely cakes and all, at their open house) and most importantly, leaving those right and wrongs aside. That's why they always have the words "Maaf Zahir dan Batin". I may not be the best person to interpret it but I know there's a few elements in it that one must remember: Forgive, Forget & Let bygones be bygones. It's a New Year for them and all sins or debts are cleared or renewed, perhaps.


This brings me to being so relieved to hear that Karen and Vilson have managed to settle their issues and they're getting back together. I'm so glad for them.


Well, it's the 2nd day of Raya and it's time to get extra rest as well as do some visiting. Yay! Yummy tummy...


Few hours ago, I was twittering with Demi Lovato & Selena Gomez... Guess what? Demi is so hungry, she can't get out of bed. She was looking for someone to send her food to her bed. Geez.... Then there was the talk about Martians and Aliens... "K so if Lil Wayne and Karl Lagerfeld are both aliens.... I wanna be one too.... Hahaha" <---- that's what Demi said... then, "We are not the same I am a martian..." - Lil Wayne. "I'm very down to Earth, I'm just not from this Earth." - Karl Lagerfeld.


Selena? Oh, she's having onion rings for breakfast. She says its good for the voice. She's really excited and nervous about her album thingy. Good for her. I'm giving her my best support. "Getting really nervous this is a big couple of weeks coming up...... First Live show Saturday 26th, album comes out next Tuesday September 29th, and then performing on Dancing with the Stars that same night, then the record release party that night as well!!!!!!!! I really hope you guys enjoy this album it was made with all of you in mind!!!!!!" - Selena Gomez.


Ok, moving on... I'm gonna be working on the Video Montage of the Broga Hills Adventure later to see if I could enhance it better. There's no lyrics to "Desert Rose" yet but the music composition is there about. Oh, I'm quite motivated by someone but too bad, she's not bothered. Sigh~! If only I could get some progress moving.


Anyway, I'll blab more after lunch and all... Later Dayz... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment