Monday, September 21, 2009

Moving on with life without this 'person'

It was just 3 minutes ago, at 7.03 pm on Sept 21st 2009, that I promised Karen I will keep my word to erase that 'person' from my mind and life totally.

I've given her my word to let go and move on. I've given her my pledge that I would not do anything else unless it was from that 'person' instead. I understand why Karen is so protective over that 'person' and I respect that. Given that she was conveying the message as per what that 'person' would have thought.

She wants me to open up and meet new people, find a new life and try new things. Sigh~ Karen Jie, it's not that easy as you think or say. Well, at least you have Vilson back and I'm happy that you do now.

I removed myself of everything that relates to that 'person' so that there's a space of privacy and respect. I cannot miss this 'person' anymore or neither can I even think or say/mention anything anymore.

What should I do on my spare time now? I can't even improve anything anymore. But my determination to enhance myself in terms of character, personality, behavior, manners, habits etc will continue.

I do hope I have support to strive on without this 'person'. God Bless You. Take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment